08 December 2009

T-Minus...


T-minus...3 days.
Wow, so my school had tickets to this premiere type thing but I found out too late and could not go to Burbank, CA to experience the amazingness but it's all good... (*throws chair against the wall*)...


Kay, so December 11th, Disney magic is scheduled--can I get a Woot Woot!!


Right now, I'm doing a Psych paper on Interracial Couples portrayed on PrimeTime television, and it stirred up some memories that I had as a kid:
1) Having a crush on Michael from Barney (oldschool right there...90s kids should know who I'm talking about)
2) Wanting to grow up and be like Angela and Sean from Boy Meets World (but with less drama..had the hugest crush on Sean)
3) Totally falling in love with Rodger's and Hammerstein's production of Cinderella starring Brnady and Whitney Houston--that's how I honestly viewed the world or thought it should be...


But even in a America, "The Great Melting Pot", it's not that easygoing/freeflowing. That's what I found out growing up sadly--even in Californ-i-a (a pretty diverse state I might add).


I think what got me was that my kindergarten boyfriend, Christopher (I have a feeling Christopher is gorgeous now--I haven't seen him 13 years--but I have a hunch), well Christopher was white. It wasn't a big deal..we were just buddies..buddies who had a crush on one another so we went out--easy as cake.
But that was also the period in my life where my teacher demanded I take a nap and get a regular snack; I wasn't aware that was the good life back then.


So, yeah, go watch The Princess and the Frog this Friday. Should be legittt! Good music, great animation, and of course that Disney Magic.
Bomb, Beautiful,& Brilliant.


-Bootszilla Babay;btrilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment