09 November 2009

Fear

I'm such a perfectionist.
That's why I haven't posted since sometime in July..August? I don't know really.
I do know that I did start this journey in July. I was up late one summer night--in the playroom--surrounded by unfolded clothes, chillin' on the pull-out-couch, ready to go. Go. Finally just do something. To follow through. To not over think and analyze, but just to throw myself out there.
Something I don't do enough. But here I am again. This Fall Sunday evening. Surrounded by unfolded clothes, standing by my bed in my college dorm (in the dark i might add because both my roommates are sleeping)....I gotta Go. I was talking to one of my good friends and we were talking about Fear. The reason much of my life has been stagnant has been due to Fear. Fear of trying because I could easily fail; fear of loving because I could easily be hurt; fear of learning the truth because I would then have responsibility to provide change.
I am a perfectionist--I'm a Virgo, it's in my nature. But I have to realize not everything is going to be perfect. That it's just not. So I have to shine no matter what. Here's some Jazmine Sullivan to end me off right:



I'm Back.Bomb.
-Bootzilla Babay; btrilogy

1 comment:

  1. im going to live by the rule that we're all made to fail. :)
    i love you. we'll have another heart wrenching convo again, haha. xx

    ReplyDelete