11 January 2010

Change of Events..

So I had a whole different post in mind that was suppose to be posted January 1st...but even in the excitement of the the New Year..I was in a slump. I didn't enter this New Year with FIYAHHH..I was slackin'. But--the year isn't over..so I'm making up for my lack of Fire. (You're probably thinking, "Why does she keep on saying Fire..pyromaniac much?"). I use Fire to describe 'ignition of Change'. I'm not saying I'm going to completely transform, but I do want to make some sort of progress--make some sort of difference--spice things up compared to last year. And how do I plan to do that...by saving you all some money! Wooohooo! Specifically "poor college students" or anyone who needs textbooks.


Go to Chegg.com. I used Chegg my first semester of college for my Psychology book which would have been 'one-hundred-and-an-arm-and-a-leg-dollars' and I saved, no joke, $57.37! Mkay, to all you ballas..that might not seem like much but after buying all my books for all my other classes..that starts to add up. And eating Ramen Noodles all the time so I can have a textbook is not cute.. I need to keep my girlish figure...
Anyways, not only do you save money using Chegg...you help the environment! Rent a book..Plant a tree! It's awesomeness :)


So save between 60-75%, and on top of that you get an additional discount by using the promo code...CC109518. It's 2010..Buying is so out of touch..Get your Rent on!


FIYAHHH! Bomb.


-Bootzilla Babay; btrilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment