18 January 2010

Faith: Wear Red For Haiti January 19th

Haitians need our help right now. Text YELE to 501501 to donate 5 dollars to help.
YELE is an organization founded by Wyclef Jean in 2005.


Also check out this piece from iceteamix.blogspot.com titled "I'm Done"--super real.




Click here for other organizations that are assisting in the relief effort.


Ghiselene Pierre..that's name of my Haitian sister. My family has supported her through the Compassion International since she was about 4 years old. Pray for her safety. I'll be uploading a photo later so you can see her precious face. She's 14 years old now, and this is the last letter she wrote to us:


"I greet you in the name of Jesus. I am glad that I find the privilege to write you this letter. I wonder, how are your activities going? How are all your family doing? I trust all is going well with you. Both my family and I are doing very well because we are not ill. School is going well for me. I ask you to pray for my school work. Did you spend good vacation time? Did you partcipate in your church activites? Keep me in prayer. I hope that God may Bless You!"
September 2009


-Bootzilla Babay;btrilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment