21 February 2010
Not So Much An Age Old Tale
I'm so late. I just saw the Superbowl Dodger Charger commercial. I thought it was hilarious and innovative:
But then I came across this spoof:
Which is doubly-hilarious...because according to my father, I'm the "household Feminist" [of a family of 3 girls]---and on occasion we bump heads when it comes to issues of "boy/girl double standards", sports broadcasting, and household chores.
Just the other night, I was fussing at my dad about taking out the garbage and then he shot back at me, "Why won't you take it out? Women want equality and what not, eh?" Sending me on a tirade, which ended with me saying..."You're such a mysogynist!" To which he later sends me an email:
"It's a Man's World" - James Brown
[Who really wants to argue with the GodFather of Soul?]
But check this Daddi-O...
"It wouldn't nothin' without a woman or a girl"-James Brown (*JamesBrown voice* HEY!)
Bomb.
-Bootzilla Babay;btrilogy
But then I came across this spoof:
Which is doubly-hilarious...because according to my father, I'm the "household Feminist" [of a family of 3 girls]---and on occasion we bump heads when it comes to issues of "boy/girl double standards", sports broadcasting, and household chores.
Just the other night, I was fussing at my dad about taking out the garbage and then he shot back at me, "Why won't you take it out? Women want equality and what not, eh?" Sending me on a tirade, which ended with me saying..."You're such a mysogynist!" To which he later sends me an email:
"It's a Man's World" - James Brown
[Who really wants to argue with the GodFather of Soul?]
But check this Daddi-O...
"It wouldn't nothin' without a woman or a girl"-James Brown (*JamesBrown voice* HEY!)
Bomb.
-Bootzilla Babay;btrilogy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment