18 February 2010

Side Cramp

Need a laugh? Or something to wake you up?... I got you.


XX forward this to me so thank her. Um, if you don't know about Rob Hoffman..utilize that Google/Youtube.



He's also the creator of the 'Yes Dance'. I would call that video 'Classic Youtube' (definition of this phrase under Webster 3000 to your right) seeing how it has over 5 million views, but it's so risque that it might have a demographically younger Youtube following.....but now as I'm typing this....I'm going take that back--because of course it's going to have a viewership that includes the ages of 12 to 30 because who else is on the Internet 24/7??


So allow me to retract my previous statment. 'Yes Dance' is 'Classic Youtube'.


Bomb.


-Bootzilla Babay;btrilogy

1 comment:

  1. dude, r hoffman is amazing. hahaha. you should mention dancer face, tads, halloween prank, EVERYTHING. you know how i love him :)

    ReplyDelete