11 February 2010

Weekend Spark

Gettin' back in the groove ya'll. It's easy to fall off. So much that happens throughout the day and runs through my mind that I just can't get it all down, or all that I'm thinking isn't formulated enough to my liking to share. Basically, I'm making excuses for my week absence...can you forgive me?


My girl, Gringita, put me on blast and told me to update Btrilogy (because I know as you know there is too much going on in the world that is Bomb, Beautiful, and Brilliant for me not to recognize it). So this post is dedicated to Gringita (check out her adventures, talk about Btrilogy status--expect to find out more about her in the future).


On that note--look forward to Btrilogy's next Featured Artist..coming at you February 23rd.


Man, I just have a lot I want to talk about but I'm going to restrain for now. I need some sleep. I'm gettin' old ya'll, I can't hang like I use to, so I'm going to list it and you all can Google it (hahaha...yes yes I know this is somewhat bootlegg--roll with me though, just roll with me):
1. John Mayer's Playboy interview
2. Hugh Jackman giving Barbara Walters a lapdance
3. Billy C. Clinton's heart problmes (and yes I meant to spell it Billy with a 'y'--go Youtube Jamie Foxx if you don't get it)


Last but most definitely not least, I wanna let you all know that Miss Erykah Badu is expected to drop her Part II of New Amerykah--"Return of the Ankh"--March, 3, 2010;
Don't sleep on it! Check out her latest single:



Bomb.


-Bootzilla Babay;btrilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment