27 January 2010

Quick Post

Have you all noticed how MTV is playing more Wyclef Jean videos, aside from his latest single "Hold On" (Haiti Tribute), I swear I've seen him more often....like uh, the music video "Gone Till November", which he dropped in the 90s! It's a bomb song nonetheless...but I'm thinking MTV is lowkey trying to put a face to the name, seeing how he hasn't dropped an album since like 2007? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who didn't know who Wyclef was, and since he is a major celebrity leader in the campaign for Haitian Relief (he established the organization YELE back in 2005 and has lots of family and friends there right now, don't forget your Prayers) MTV figures, they'd help him along. I'm not knockin' what they're doing, I'm just pointing out what they're doing (mindgames,nonetheless). Check out "Gone Till November" cool song, sick video:



Night ya'll*

-Bootzilla Babay;btrilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment